Polypropylene Electromagnetic Flow Meter
Price And Quantity
- 22000.00 INR
- 25000.00 - 35000.00 INR
FLOWTECH Make Polypropylene Electromagnetic Flow Meter are intended for measuring the flow of electrically conductive liquids in closed pipelines where the magnetic flux permeates the entire cross-sectional area of the Polypropylene Electromagnetic Flow Meter measure electromotive forces to determine liquids velocity using Faraday's law of electromagnetic induction and compute the flow rate using the equation of conductive liquids having minimum conductivity of 5 micro Siemens/cm and are relatively immune to the effects of temperature, pressure, viscosity density of the flowing liquid.
Working Principle of Polypropylene Electromagnetic Flow Meter :
This is working on the principle of faraday`s law which states that when a conductor moves through a magnetic field of a given strength a voltage is produced in the conductor and proportion to the relative velocity between the conductor and the magnetic field.
Applications of Polypropylene Electromagnetic Flow Meter:
- Scientific laboratory
- Research centers
- Chemical industries
- Nominal Dia (mm) : 15 to 400
- The material of Construction: MS, SS 304, SS 316 SS 316L
- Electrode Material : SS 316, SS 316L, Hastelloy c, Tantalum
- Process Pressure : Max. 25 kg/cm2
- Process Temperature: Max. 150 degree centigrade
- Flow Tube Material: SS 316
- End Connection: Flange/Wafer
- Flange- Standard : ANSI B 16.5 150 #RF / 300 # RF
- Measuring Range : 0.5 m/sec for Minimum 5m/sec for Maximum
- Accuracy : plus minus 1% FSD Optional: plus minus 0.5% FSD
- Repeatability : 0.3% Display : 2 Line Alfa Numeric LCD Display Version : Integral /Remote
- Display Unit: Standard Unit in M3, Litre
- Power Supply: 230 VAC, 110 VAC 24 VDC
- Output : Std. 4 - 20 mA
- Protection Class for Sensor: IP 65
- Protection Class for Transmitter: IP 65
- Cable Length for Remote: 10 meters
- Installation: Inline Flange Type.
Polypropylene Electromagnetic Flow Meter Specification:
- Meter Size: DN 25 to DN 200
- Flow-Through Pipe: HDPE, PVC
- Electrodes: Hastelloy, SS 316, SS.316L, Tantalum
- Flow Meter Body: PVC
- Flange Material: PVC
- End Connection: FLANGE, TC, SMS UNION,
- Input Supply: 110 to 230 V Ac.50 Hz
- Power Supply of field Coils: Pulsed Dc
- Min Conductivity: 5 cm
FAQ - Polypropylene Electromagnetic Flow Meter:
Is this device safe to use?
Yes, this device is complete safe to use and has a simple design.
How much does the Polypropylene Electromagnetic Flow Meter cost?
It is a low-cost investment with a long lifespan.
Does this device durable?
This device has a great lifespan under regular inspection and minimal maintenance.
- 50 Per Week
- 1 Week