We are the leading manufacturer of Low weight Low-cost PVC Electromagnetic Flow meters from India.
DN 25 to DN 200
Hastelloy, SS 316, SS.316L, Tantalum
Flow Meter Body
FLANGE, TC, SMS UNION,
110 to 230 V Ac.50 Hz
Power Supply of field Coils
FLOWTECH Make PVC Electromagnetic Flow Meter are intended for measuring the flow of electrically conductive liquids in closed pipelines where the magnetic flux permeates the entire cross-sectional area of the liquid's flow. Electromagnetic flow meters measure electromotive forces to determine liquids velocity using Faraday's law of electromagnetic induction and compute the flow rate using the equation of conductive liquids having minimum conductivity of 5 micro Siemens/cm and are relatively immune to the effects of temperature, pressure, viscosity density of the flowing liquid.
This is working on the principle of faraday`s law which states that when a conductor moves through a magnetic field of a given strength a voltage is produced in the conductor and proportion to the relative velocity between the conductor and the magnetic field.
- Scientific laboratory
- Research centers
- Chemical industries
- Nominal Dia (mm) : 15 to 400
- The material of Construction: MS, SS 304, SS 316 SS 316L
- Electrode Material : SS 316, SS 316L, Hastelloy c, Tantalum
- Process Pressure : Max. 25 kg/cm2
- Process Temperature: Max. 150C
- Flow Tube Material: SS 316
- End Connection: Flange/Wafer
- Flange- Standard : ANSI B 16.5 150 #RF / 300 # RF
- Measuring Range : 0.5 m/sec for Minimum 5m/sec for Maximum
- Accuracy : 1% FSD Optional: 0.5% FSD
- Repeatability : 0.3% Display : 2 Line Alfa Numeric LCD Display Version : Integral /Remote
- Display Unit: Standard Unit in M3, Litre
- Power Supply: 230 VAC, 110 VAC 24 VDC
- Output : Std. 4 - 20 mA
- Protection Class for Sensor: IP 65
- Protection Class for Transmitter: IP 65
- Cable Length for Remote: 10 meters
- Installation: Inline Flange Type.
- 50 Per Week
- 1 Week
900/2/B, GIDC Estate, Makarpura Vadodara Gujarat India +918037303602