- Chilled water, ETP, STP, Water.
- Electromagnetic Flow Meter
- MS, SS 304, SS 316, & SS 316L
- 230 VAC , 110 VAC & 24 VDC
- +-1 % FSD TO +-5 % FSD. %
- 0.5 m/Sec min to 5 m/Sec max
FLOWTECH Electromagnetic Flow meters are intended for measuring flow of Electrically conductive Liquid in closed pipe lines where the magnetic flux permeates the entire cross sectional area of the liquid flow. Electromagnetic Flow meters measure electromotive force to determine liquid velocity using Faraday's law of
Electromagnetic induction and compute the flow rate using the equation of conductivity. It operates with electrically conductive liquids having minimum conductivity of 5Micro Siemens / Cm and is relatively immune to the effects of Temperature,Pressure, Viscosity & Density of the flowing liquid.
Working Principle ;
This is working on the principle of Faraday's law which states that when a conductor moves through a magnetic field of a given strength, a voltage is produced in the conductor and proportional to the relative velocity between the conductor and the magnetic field.
- Accuracy 1% F.S.D.Optional: 0.5 % F.S.D.
- Temperature Ratings: Maximum Operating Temperature rating is up to 250oC.
- Repeatability : 0.3 %
- Connections: Flanged OR Wafer type OR Tri clover Joint
- Enclosure: IP 55 OR IP 65 on request
- Pressure Drop: Negligible.
- Flow Tube & Flange: MS, SS 304, SS 316, PP, and HDPE
- Electrode: SS316, Hast C, Monel, others on request.
- Liner: PTFE, Rubber, PP, HDPE.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 50 Per Week
- 1 Week
- Wooden cage and Thermocol sheet packed
- All India
- ISO 14001,9001, OHSAS 18001
900/2/B, GIDC Estate, Makarpura Vadodara Gujarat India +918037303602