Flocounter Economical Digital Water Flow Meter
Price And Quantity
- Piece/Pieces Piece/Pieces Piece/Pieces
- 2200.00 INR
FLOWTECH Make Electromagnetic Flow Meter are intended for measuring flow of electrically conductive liquids in closed pipe lines where the magnetic flux permeates the entire cross sectional area of the liquids flow. Electromagnetic flow meters measure electromotive forces to determine liquids velocity using Faradays law of electromagnetic induction and compute the flow rate using equation of conductive liquids having minimum conductivity of 5 micro Siemens / cm and are relatively immune to the effects of temperature , pressure , viscosity & density of the flowing liquid.
This is working on the principal of faraday`s law which states that when a conductor moves through a magnetic field of a given strength a voltage is produced in the conductor and proportion to the relative velocity between the conductor and the magnetic field.
Technical Detail of Flocounter Economical Digital Water Flow Meter:
- Nominal Dia (mm): 15 to 400
- Material of Construction: MS, SS 304, SS 316 & SS 316L
- Electrode Material: SS 316, SS 316L, Hastelloy , & Tantalum
- Process Pressure: Max. 25 kg/cm2
- Process Temperature: Max. 150C
- Flow Tube Material: SS 316
- End Connection: Flange/Wafer
- Flange- Standard: ANSI B 16.5 150 #RF / 300 # RF
- Measuring Range: 0.5 m/sec for Minimum & 5m/sec for Maximum
- Accuracy: 1% FSD
- Optional: 0.5% FSD.
- Repeatability: 0.3%
- Display: 2 Line Alfa Numeric LCD
- Display Version: Integral /Remote
- Output: Std. 4 20 mA
- Protection Class for Sensor: IP 65
- Protection Class for Transmitter: IP 65
- Cable Length for Remote: 10 meters
- Installation: Inline Flange Type.
FAQs - Flocounter Economical Digital Water Flow Meter:
What is the accuracy of the Flocounter Digital Water Flow Meter?
The high degree of precision provided by the Flocounter Digital Water Flow Meter assures exact readings.
What is the Flocounter Digital Water Flow Meter's measuring range?
The Flocounter Digital Water Flow Meter has a wide measuring range and can measure water flow rates at a variety of values.
Can the Flocounter Digital Water Flow Meter withstand high-pressure conditions?
The Flocounter Digital Water Flow Meter is built to resist high-pressure environments, making it ideal for a variety of water systems and applications.
Does the Flocounter Digital Water Flow Meter measure pulsation-free?
Yes, the Flocounter Digital Water Flow Meter provides pulsation-free measurements, assuring reliable readings even in fluctuating or pulsing systems.
- Mumbai, Nhava Seva
- Cash on Delivery (COD) Cash Against Delivery (CAD) Cash in Advance (CID) Cheque Cash Advance (CA)
- 25 Per Week
- 1 Week
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Wooden Boxes
- All India
- ISO 9001, 14001, 18001