FLOWTECH Conductivity Type Level Switches are intended for level detection of Tank Level Control and Pump & Process Protection in Electrically Conductive Liquids such as Water, Beverages, Lye Solutions, Acids, and Graphite etc. These are available in Top Mounting OR External Cage Top Mounting versions. These are Cost effective & having Reliable Performance, Easy installation, Ideal for simple applications, No moving parts hence long term reliability.Conductive Electrodes detects the level when the Electrodes are coming into contact with the Liquid. A low adjustable resistance, alternative current flows between the grounds (Earth) and the Electrode. This current is detected by signal conditioning instrument and processed into a switching signal. The switch point is determined by the length and mounting position of the appropriate electrode. In conductive Tank / Vessels, the Tank / Vessel wall forms the ground electrode and in case of a plastic OR FRP OR Rubber Lined (NON CONDUCTIVE) Tank / Vessel, the conductive electrode consists of one of the probes.
- Process Connection : Minimum 1 ANSI 150 # RF (FLANGED) OR SCREWED OR as per requirement.
- Input Power : 0.5 Amp @ 240 V AC OR 415 V AC OR 24 V DC
- Switch Housing : Die Cast Aluminium, Weather Proof IP 65 (Enclosure)
- Operating Pressure : Upto 30 Kg/Cm
- Operating Temp : Maximum 1300 C.
- No of Rods : Maximum 5 Rods.
- Length of Rods : As per requirement.
- Electrode Tip : SS316 / MONEL / Hastalloy C.
- Electrode Sleeve : SS Sleeved with PP / PTFE.
- Flanges : CS / SS304 / SS 316 / PP / PVC / HDPE / MS with PTFE OR Rubber Lined.
- Mumbai, Nhava Seva
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 500 Per Month
- 2 Week
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- WOODEN BOXES
- All India
- ISO 9001, 14001, 18001
900/2/B, GIDC Estate, Makarpura Vadodara Gujarat India +918037303602