- as per customer requirement
Tubular Level Indicator by FLOWTECH Measuring Instruments Private Limited is used for visual liquid level observation and is very common in the process industry. For direct reading in atmospheric or pressurized tank applications, it is a simple and reliable device. It is mounted parallel, along with the side of the tank. It is widely used for level measurement in process batching tanks, tanks, vessels etc.
The level in the transparent glass tube changes according to the process level fluctuation and gives a local liquid indication. The liquid rises inside the glass tube and one can see the liquid level in the tank. The glass tube which also carries a graduated scale is enclosed in an enclosure.
Features of Tubular Level Indicator
- IS standardized tubular level indicator available in all sizes from ‚½ to 3"
- In the range of C/C 4 meters
- PTFE rope used as packing to ensure full vacuum even at high pressure
- Glass Tube of Borosilicate Boiler quality, is fully protected with the box section or guard rods
- The scale is made of Aluminum / Acrylic / SS engraved in mm
- Flanged/ Screwed/ Triclover process connection
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 500 pieces Per Month
- 2 Week
- Wooden Box
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- ISO & IBR
900/2/B, GIDC Estate, Makarpura Vadodara Gujarat India +918037303602