FLOWTECH Measuring Instruments Private Limited is the leading manufacturer, exporter and supplier of Transparent Level Indicator. In this level gauge, the medium is contained within two glasses whose both surfaces are smooth. The medium level can be easily observed by looking through the glasses. Since protective mica shields can be installed between the medium and the glass this level gauge is particularly suited to be used with aggressive media or in the presence of steam.
This indicator is a device used in the measurement of the level of fluids at various industrial applications. It is used to determine the level of liquid in tanks, drums, pressure vessels etc. The transparent level indicators are always fitted with two plate transparent glasses between which the fluid is contained
Application of Transparent Level Indicator
- A transparent level indicator is highly useful in chemical industries and petrochemical fertilizers, as the fluid is stored in a high temperature and high pressure. It is very useful to find the fluid level. We manufacture the best in class indicators for domestic as well as International market.
Features of Transparent Level Indicator
- In cross-fittings or shut-off valves a safety ball-check device can be provided
- A source of light is located on the back of the indicator the rays of which are totally reflected down to the observer
- Polytrifluoro Chloroethylene shields to protect the glass from the corrosive action of the process fluid
- Borosilicate glass toughened of indigenous
- Temperature Range up to 125oC
- Material of construction for the liquid chamber and cover plate Carbon Steel, S.S.304, S.S.304 (L), S.S.316, S.S.316 (L), P.P
- Gasket CAF, PTFE, Graph oil and other on request
- It is mainly used for colored liquids, the glasses are without groves and arranged at the front and rear of a slotted liquid chamber
900/2/B, GIDC Estate, Makarpura, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390010, India