Top Mounted Level Switch by FLOWTECH Measuring Instruments Private Limited is the perfect solution when limitations prevent you from putting another chamber on the process vessel. It is used for controlling one or multi levels by using reed switch or micro switch. We provide a full line of top mounted level switches that are individually built to your exact specifications. It meets all your needs and provides a long life of dependable service.
A magnetized float moves alongside the protection tube (S.S.316) and tracks the level; it activates the red relays inside the tube. The relay retains their output state after passing the float. We are a well-known name in providing IS standardized level switches to not just the national but also the international market.
Features of Top Mounted Level Switch
- Switches are available in many sizes from 1âÂ½" to 4", up to the total length of 3 meters
- Very easy to install design and user adjustable set points
- Switch is hermetically sealed magnetically
- Rating 0.5 Amps @ 240V AC
- Switch Housing material die-cast Aluminum, Weather Proof IP 65 (Enclosure) (IS - 2147) or flame proof to II A, II B (IS - 2148 CMRS Dhanbad Approved)
- Terminations cable / DIN connectors / RTD head / weatherproof or flameproof junction box
- Flange, Threaded in MS / SS or TC joint mounting
- Float material SS-316/PU Foam/Polypropylene/BUNA-N
- Stem mounting material Stainless Steel
- Very high operating temperature and pressure range
- Suitable up to 90 degrees
900/2/B, GIDC Estate, Makarpura, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390010, India