With vast experience and knowledge, FLOWTECH Measuring Instruments Private Limited is involved in manufacturing and supplying a wide array of Side Magnetic Level Indicator. It is extensively used for continuous level indication of fuming liquid and is highly reliable in nature.
Inside the indicator tube, there is a lightweight magnetized indicator or series of metallic flags. This indicator is magnetically coupled to the float and moves up and down with the liquid level. It allows the operator to read the level from more than 100 feet away and the only moving parts are the indicator and the float.
Application of Side Magnetic Level Indicator
Reliable for combustible, toxic, aggressive, high pressure and high temperature (up to 150 degree liquid storage tanks
- Suitable for Alcohols, Acids, Alkalis, Ethylene, Benzene, Toluene, Liquefied gases like NH3, Cl2, LPG, PCl3, so and poisonous/toxic liquid like DMA, TEA etc
Features of Side Magnetic Level Indicator
In weather/flame proof housing high and low-level switching can be offered on request
- Magnetic level transmitter is provided on request
- It provides very clear, high clarity indication of liquid level
- Magnetic level gauge is principally designed as an alternative to glass level gauges
- This magnetic level gauge is available in top-bottom, top and side mounted construction with two types of indicator system i.e. Capsule and Bi-color Rollers
- It is consists of three major components float chamber, float and indicator system
900/2/B, GIDC Estate, Makarpura, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390010, India