Metal Tube Rotameters is basically a variable area flowmeter. The differential pressure across the annulus area is constant and the flow rate is measured as a function of the position of annulus area created by float position. The position of the float is sensed by a magnet and indicated on the dial in terms of flow rate. These are in accordance with the set industry standards.
- Variable area flow meter
- Measures flow rate
- Annulus area is constant
- Simplified piping and reduced space requirements.
- Permanent magnetic link between metering float and motion position transmitter.
- Precision swaged metering tube.
- Heavy duty welded float and guide construction.
- Guide cartridges easily removable for cleaning
- Provide with Electrical transmitter, flow indicator OR alarm.
- Scientific laboratory
- Research centres
- Chemical industries
- Accuracy: /- 2% F.S.D.
- Repeatability: 0.5 %
- Rangebility: 10:1
- Scale length :180 degree Angular
- Pressure Ratings :40 Bar
- Tube :316SS, 316LSS, 304SS, Hastelloy ÃÂ, Titanium
- Float :316SS, 316LSS, 304SS, HastelloyÃÂ, Titanium
- Indicator Box :ABS, Cast Al., SS
- End Fitting :316SS, 316LSS, 304SS, HastelloyÃÂ, Titanium
900/2/B, GIDC Estate, Makarpura, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390010, India