FLOWTECH Make Heavy Duty Tubular Liquid Level Indicator is a Simple & reliable device for direct Reading in atmospheric or pressurized tank application. These indicators eliminates trouble giving threaded joints of conventional gauge glass cock as hazardous damage surrounding equipments & Also endanger human life.
The Gauge is fitted between two end blocks through gland packings The gauge is mounted parallel to tank so as to form a close loop causing tank liquid to seek its level in gauge. Guards are provided in the form of tie-rods / c - channels around the gauge to protect it from accidental blows. End blocks have built-in-isolating valve, drain valve and vent plug.
1. The top & bottom liquid Chamber of indicator is made of solid bar & Glass Tube (Borosilicate) is fully Protected by Box Section made out of 2 mm thick M.S. channel. The strength of the box is so good that even if a man stands on the indicator, supported at both ends, the tube
2. We are using 100% PTFE rope as packing to ensure positive leak tightness for full vacuum as well as 6 Kg / Cm service pressure.
3. As Compare to Reflex & Transparent type Level Gauge, this Tubular Level Indicator is light in weight.
4. It is available in single length of 3000 mm C/C Distance. We can extend the length by coupling 2 or more through coupler.
5. We are providing Air Vent Plug at top & drain plug at bottom for taking sample. We can also provide Inbuilt Isolation Valve on request.
6. It is simple and reliable device for direct reading in atmospheric or pressurized (below 5 Kg/cm2) tank application.
7. It Eliminates trouble giving threaded joints of Conventional Gauge Glass Cock as hazardous Chemicals Start leaking.
8. Glass Tube (Borosilicate Boiler Quality) is fully protected by guard Rods or Box Section made of 'C' â€“ Channel.
9. Offset Constructed Isolation Valve on request.
10. The connection provided will be Flanged / Screwed / TC Joint.
900/2/B, GIDC Estate, Makarpura Vadodara Gujarat India +918068091445