- 120 Celsius (oC)
- Tubular Level Indicator / Gauge
- 120 Celsius (oC)
- 100 Celsius (oC)
- 10 kg/cm2
FLOWTECH Make Heavy Duty Tubular Liquid Level Indicator is a Simple & reliable device for direct Reading in atmospheric or pressurized tank application. These indicators eliminates trouble giving threaded joints of conventional gauge glass cock as hazardous damage surrounding equipments & Also endanger human life.
The Gauge is fitted between two end blocks through gland packings The gauge is mounted parallel to tank so as to form a close loop causing tank liquid to seek its level in gauge. Guards are provided in the form of tie-rods / c - channels around the gauge to protect it from accidental blows. End blocks have built-in-isolating valve, drain valve and vent plug.
- The top & bottom liquid Chamber of indicator is made of solid bar & Glass Tube (Borosilicate) is fully Protected by Box Section made out of 2 mm thick M.S. channel. The strength of the box is so good that even if a man stands on the indicator, supported at both ends, the tube Remains intact.
- We are using 100% PTFEÂ rope as packing to ensure positive leak tightness for full vacuum as well as 6 Kg / Cm service pressure.
- As Compare to Reflex & Transparent type Level Gauge, this Tubular Level Indicator is light in weight.It is available in single length of 3000 mm C/C Distance. We can extend the length by coupling 2 or more through coupler.
- We are providing Air Vent Plug at top & drain plug at bottom for taking sample. We can also provide Inbuilt Isolation Valve on request.
- It is simple and reliable device for direct reading in atmospheric or pressurized (below 5 Kg/cm2) tank application.
- It Eliminates trouble giving threaded joints of Conventional Gauge Glass Cock as hazardous Chemicals Start leaking.
- Glass Tube (Borosilicate Boiler Quality) is fully protected by guard Rods or Box Section made of 'C' Channel.
- Offset Constructed Isolation Valve on request.
- The connection provided will be Flanged / Screwed / TC Joint.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 50 Per Month
- 1 Week
- Wooden cage and Thermocol sheet packed
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 9001, 14001,OHSAS 18001
900/2/B, GIDC Estate, Makarpura Vadodara Gujarat India +918037303602