Hot Water Flow Meter suppliers
Electromagnetic Flow Meter is intended for measuring the flow of electrically conductive liquids in closed pipelines where the magnetic flux permeates the entire cross-sectional area of the liquids flow. Electromagnetic flow meters measure electromotive forces to determine liquids velocity using Faraday's law of electromagnetic induction and compute the flow rate using the equation of conductive liquids having a minimum conductivity of 5 micro Siemens/cm.
Flow tech is IS standardized and has adopted ERP solution to make the production flawless. We manufacture both Electromagnetic wafer type flow meter as well as electromagnetic flanged type flow meter in the range of 100 M³ / Hr and sizes from to 8.
These type of meters requires very low maintenance.
- Meter Sizes : DN 10 up to DN 2000
- End Connections : Flanged Ends, Tri-Clover Ends, SMS type or, Wafer type.
- Outer Body Materials : MS or, SS
- Liner Materials : Soft or, Hard Rubber, PTFE, PFA or, Neoprene
- Electrode Material : Hastelloy C or, B, Titanium
- Velocity suitability : 0.5 up to 10 M/Sec.
900/2/B, GIDC Estate, Makarpura Vadodara Gujarat India +918037303602