Glass Tube Rota Meters
Product Code : GTRM-01
Price And Quantity
- Unit of Measure :
FLOWTECH Chemical Rotameters are intended for general in line and By-Pass metering applications (i.e. for Gas & Liquid) where operating conditions are with the limitations of Glass metering tubes. These are the principle of Variable Area. The float moves freely up and down tapered borosilicate glass with fluid flow from bottom to top. The float takes up a position where buoyancy forces and the float weight are balanced in proportion to flow rate. The Vertical position of the float as indicated by scale is the measure of the instantaneous flow rate.
- Simplified piping and reduced space requirements
- Permanent magnetic link between metering float and motion position transmitter
- Precision swaged metering tube
- Heavy duty welded float and guide construction
- Guide cartridges easily removable for cleaning
- Provide with Electrical transmitter, flow indicator OR alarm.
- Accuracy: /- 2% F.S.D
- Repeatability: 0.5%
- Rangebility: 10:1
- Temperature Ratings: - 20Âº C to 250âÂºC
- Connections: Flanged OR Screwed
- Enclosure: IP 55 OR IP 65 on request
- Tube: 316SS, 316LSS, 304SS, Hastelloy C Titanium
- Float: 316SS, 316LSS, 304SS, Hastelloy C Titanium
- End Fitting: 316SS, 316LSS, 304SS, Hastelloy C Titanium
- Mainly used for measuring rated flow of liquid and gases
- Available in C.S, SS-304, SS-316 Poly Propelene.P.T.F.E. Lined. Flanged, Screwed or Hose connections. Available from 15 NB to 100 NB pipe size and ranges between 30 to 20,000 LPH of water at ambient temperature. Linear scale having accuracy of 2% FSD.High & Low flow switches.
900/2/B, GIDC Estate, Makarpura, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390010, India