- Electromagnetic Flow Meter
- MS, SS 304, SS 316 & SS 316L
- 230 ,110 , 24 Electromagnetic (emu)
- 150 Celsius (oC)
- IP 65
- 15 to 600 mm
- 1 Year
Electromagnetic Flow Meter‚ is intended for measuring the flow of electrically conductive liquids in closed pipelines where the magnetic flux permeates the entire cross-sectional area of the liquids flow. Electromagnetic flow meters measure electromotive forces to determine liquids velocity using Faradays law of electromagnetic induction and compute the flow rate using the equation of conductive liquids having a minimum conductivity of 5 micro Siemens/cm.
Flow tech is IS standardized and has adopted ERP solution to make the production flawless. We manufacture both Electromagnetic wafer type flow meter as well as electromagnetic flanged type flow meter in the range of 100 M / Hr and sizes from to 8
Flowtech Electromagnetic Flow Meters Comprise All The Following Properties:
Materials used in the liners are neoprene, polyurethane, and neoprene which are a good electrical insulator, corrosion or erosion resistant, and are obstruction free and hence can be used for slurry services and suitable for most acids, bases, water and aqueous solutions. Electromagnetic flowmeter manufacturers,Supplier,Exporter,Trader,Dealer in Vadodara Gujarat.
- They can be used as bidirectional meters.
- They are capable of handling extremely low flows.
- They have very low power requirement.
- They are unaffected by upstream flow disturbances
- They can be used for measuring heavy suspensions, including mud, sewage and wood pulp
- There is no pressure head loss in the flow meter.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 50 Per Month
- 1 Week
- PACKED IN CORRUGATED BOX
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 9001,14001, OHSAS 18001
900/2/B, GIDC Estate, Makarpura Vadodara Gujarat India +918037303602